Should you have any question do not hesitate to contact
Optimus EPS truly raises the bar when it comes to
comfort, control and maneuverability, especially for
the new breed of high performance powerboats,
saltwater fishing vessels, catamarans, RIBS and high
end pontoon boats. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever
experienced when it comes to steering. We know
you will be impressed.
Options for Optimus EPS:
• Second station electronic helm.
• Heavy-duty tournament cylinders.
• Triple with tie bars.
• Quad with tie bars.
Applications for Optimus EPS:
• All twin, triple and quad outboard engine boats –
electronic and mechanical controlled.
• Single and dual helm station boats.
• High performance powerboats, saltwater fishing
vessels, RIBS, catamarans, houseboats and
• For sterndrive applications contact your SeaStar
• No oil at helm.
• Boat that steers like a sports car.
• Plug and play autopilot compatibility.
• No autopilot pump or rudder feedback unit.
• Adjustable speed sensitive turns lock-to-lock.
• Adjustable speed sensitive wheel effort.
• Can be retrofitted to existing mechanical and electronic
controlled engines. You do not have to buy new
• No tie bars (twin configuration).
• No liquid tie bar (CAT).
• On demand pumps which extend battery life.
• Components based on existing SeaStar reliability and
• NMEA 2000 Certified.