CH7651P Series :
Single Top-Mount, Chrome Handle, Chrome Cover, Chrome and Black Inserts, with Trim,with Neutral Interlock
CH7600 Series (Lever on left):
CH7600 series controls offer options that most top
mount controls in the market do not. Options include
trim (most outboards), trim and tilt (most stern
drives) or the neutral lock out button. The lock out
button is great for center console boats where there is
a possibility the control can be bumped while passing
by knocking it into gear. The standard items on these
controls are the shapely and balanced hand grip that
gives you a very smooth yet solid feel, the neutral
safety switch, and the neutral warm up button. These
controls can not only use the 3300/33C style control
cables they can also use Mercury style cables from
1965 to date including the Gen II, OMC/Johnson/
Evinrude/BRP control cables from 1979 to date.
This makes it one of the most desirable replacement
controls in the market today.
Dual-function control — one lever controls
throttle AND shift. For nearly any engine.
- Superior feel and function for most outboards,
stern drives & inboards.
- Dual function lever controls both throttle and
shift of one engine.
- Neutral safety offers start-in-gear protection
- Optional Trim in the handle for each model.
- Neutral engine warm-up feature (standard).
- Optional tilt switch available.
- Friction adjustment feature included.
- “Easy-On” cable design accepts virtually every
type of OEM and 3300/33C type cable.
- Easily adapted to push or pull cable actuation
- Mechanical advantage 2.38:1.
- Meets/exceeds all applicable standards.
- Made in the U.S.A.